The Secaucus School District thrives on positive communication and believes that parents/guardians and teachers are partners in the educational process. It is important that a child’s progress is reported on an ongoing basis to facilitate a cooperative home/school effort to encourage and support student learning.
Methods of communication include:
- Parent/Teacher Conference (Fall)
- Deficiency notices (mid-trimester deficiency in performance or possible failure or near failure in any subject area
- Commendation notices
- Report Cards (trimesters)
- All report cards are available on the Realtime Parent Portal
- Please follow the following steps:
- Go to https://www.fridayparentportal.com/secaucus
- Enter Portal Username
- Enter Portal Password
- Click on the GRADES tab located on the left hand side of the screen
- Select the trimester and click on VIEW REPORT CARD
- Informational notices (on an as-needed basis)
- Parents/guardians are encouraged to notify the teacher or guidance counselor of any special concerns (via personal note or phone call)
* See School Calendar for specific dates.